Menu

Walking Club 11/8/10-11/14/10

Good Monday Morning to you, Walkers! Starting another week of putting on the miles. Last week's log looked like everyone had a pretty productive week! :thumbup1: Looking forward to another one!

Mon and Tues :thumbdown:

Wed - 1.5 miles

Thurs - a little over 3 miles

Sat - 1.5 miles

Sun - 1.5 miles

Edited by LauraGB

Wow am I grateful for the time change, now I can see where I'm going at 6:20 a.m.!

Sorry, I'm a bit late to the club. Is the idea to edit our post and add journal the week's progress, or just put it all in at the end?

Monday 1.2 miles

Tuesday 1.2 miles

Wednesday 1.2

Edited by bookfiend
more days, more miles!

Wow am I grateful for the time change, now I can see where I'm going at 6:20 a.m.!

Sorry, I'm a bit late to the club. Is the idea to edit our post and add journal the week's progress, or just put it all in at the end?

Monday 1.2 miles

Tuesday 1.2 miles

Some edit, some add...it's all good :). I edit and add (so I can bump up the thread when it gets buried...around Wednesday ;)).

11/8 I walked 1.5 miles

11/9 I walked 1.5 miles

11/10 I walked 1.5 miles

I am tending to find myself walking in the heat of the day now instead of early morning. So it will be 3 or 4 pm before we get out today. Also I think miles with the dog and baby was a little much.

Edited by Mama Geek

Only worked in 1.5 miles today. And that was only because my butt was getting numb from sitting and writing my nanowrimo today :blushing:. And then I couldn't keep walking because I needed to come back write what the voices in my head were forcing me to write :willy_nilly::blink:.

However, tomorrow I have to be at the Y for 45 minutes for the kids' racquetball lesson, so I will walk 3 15-minute miles to make up for my laziness so far this week.

:seeya: Hi!

Ended up walking a little over an hour tonight. The weather was beautiful, so my friend joined me. Totally threw off my dog's groove, though - Rosie walks at a super-sprint, and usually I try to keep up with her, but my friend walks at a slower pace, and it gave Rosie time to notice all the squirrels(!).

I updated for the last 2 days. I can't believe I managed to walk 1.5 miles each day that my IL's were here. They left this morning so it will be back to taking little dh on walks with me so we will need to go in the heat of the day.

I did pick up a new used baby carrier that I hope will work better than the one I have been using. I am looking forward to trying it out today.