Menu

Wedgits..amazing...any more ideas?

lovinmomma

My 2 year old (May b-day) has recently discovered her brother and sister's wedgits, and has been spending large amounts of time playing with them. She also really enjoys cuisenaire rods. With Christmas not too far off I was hoping that you all might have some suggestions for other educational games. :bigear:

I don't know if you consider this educational, but my youngest loved and still loves his Magnatiles. They were expensive, but he has played with them regularly for three years now. I cannot think of any other toy I can say that about.

Magnatiles rock!

:iagree:

Thanks for the suggestion! I was looking at these! I'm glad to know that children enjoy them.

Hi Julie! Are wedgits really worth it? I am thinking about getting some in my new homeschool supplies order from Rainbow Resource. I like the look of the miniLUK / bambinoLUK 's too. :)

I definately think they are a worthwhile investment. In fact, I plan to purchase some of the add-on pieces. I want another set, too because all 3 of my children love playing with them.

Do you think the Zoob Jr. will be out-grown too soon for an almost 3yo? I am tempted to get the normal sized Zoobs so that they last longer. Opinions? and what Zoob add-ons would you recommend? And WendyK, are those Wedgits that you are talking about?

I would get normal sized ones. My 2 year old plays with the normal ones.