Menu

Question regarding ordering from Amazon.

They have a beautiful Madam Alexander Favorite Friends doll that I ordered for dd. After I completed the order the estimated deliver date came up Dec 2 - January 10 :001_huh: What are the chances I won't get this doll before Christmas? I have always received items quicker than I thought but this one has me a bit on edge. Any experience with this kind of delivery dates? Has your experience been positive?

I've ordered a number of things that were that "close." Only once did it not come on time, and I ended up printing off the page and putting it in a box. It came about a week after Christmas.

I still like Amazon's selection and prices, but you really never know.

They have a beautiful Madam Alexander Favorite Friends doll that I ordered for dd. After I completed the order the estimated deliver date came up Dec 2 - January 10 :001_huh: What are the chances I won't get this doll before Christmas? I have always received items quicker than I thought but this one has me a bit on edge. Any experience with this kind of delivery dates? Has your experience been positive?

The one time this happened to me I never received the item. I e-mailed and called customer service several times, but they said since it was through an Amazon vendor and not directly through Amazon they couldn't do anything about it. MONTHS (as in 3-4 months AFTER the projected delivery date) Amazon e-mailed me that the order was canceled and the item was out of stock. I was not a happy-camper. If you can, see if another vendor carries it and has it in stock. If they do, cancel the Amazon order.

Amazon or vendor? I have always gotten it in the time frame, and usually well before the limit, but especially with Amazon. They give themselves leeway and then you are happy to have it "early" and come away smiling.

Is it thru an Amazon vendor? Most likely you will get it in time, but there are no guarantees. You should check if that particular doll is available directly thru amazon, then cancel the original order. I just ordered a new FF doll, and got it within DAYS.

I order all the time thru amazon, and have found them to be VERY reliable (and this includes the vendors too).

Veronica