Menu

another homemade gift question

My 10 year old daughter is making Michigan Wolverine pillowcases for her brothers (for their newly decorated Michigan bedroom) for Christmas and I am wanting them to make her something for Christmas too. They are 8 and 6 (this is to be done with their father)...my daughter is very crafty and has lots of different craft supllies oozing out of her craft room...so I was thinking of some sort of organizer. Can anyone here help me think of an idea that they could make for her (any idea is welcomed...it doesn't have to be craft related). thanks.

I don't mean the full wall ones, I was thinking maybe three holes deep. I'd measure them so the openings would be wide enough to fit one of those plastic shoe boxes. That way she could organize a little of her stuff and all it would require of the kiddies is some hammering and maybe some gluing. I had some shelves like that built for my bathroom since I have no storage space in there and they have been a god send.

I don't mean the full wall ones, I was thinking maybe three holes deep. I'd measure them so the openings would be wide enough to fit one of those plastic shoe boxes. That way she could organize a little of her stuff and all it would require of the kiddies is some hammering and maybe some gluing. I had some shelves like that built for my bathroom since I have no storage space in there and they have been a god send.

that is a good idea...I could buy some plastic storage things and have them build a shelf around them...