Menu

fuzzoodles

I never heard of them, myself, but I opened your link...

...and proceeded to crack up laughing at the first review I read!

:lol::lol::lol:

5 of 7 people found the following review helpful:

5.0 out of 5 stars when life hands you a fuzzoodle...., August 27, 2010

By

Courtney Leonard - See all my reviews

Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars

Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)

This review is from: Fuzzoodles Mega TV Kit- AS SEEN ON TV KIT! In Stock and Shipping Daily!!!! (Toy)

When life hands you a fuzzoodle...make lemonade!

While I'm not sure why, I bought the fuzzoodles. Because of a really funny review, I bought the MEGA Pack....and awaited my fuzzoodles arrival.

After three days of waiting, I felt confused when I opened the door and saw the smallest package I'd ever recieved via mail. Stranger was that S&H was almost 7 bucks for the smallest package I'd ever recieved via mail.

Unable to handle the disappointment I knew I was going to feel when I opened the tiny package, I drank 2 coors lights. Looking over at the smallest brown box, I started to giggle a bit and laughed at myself for being such an easy sell. I stabbed a fork through the tape and opened it. I spent 22 bucks on pipe cleaners with eyes. BTW: The picture they show is the small book that comes with it and not the actual package that shows up. (We should clear that up ASAP.)

Defeated, I reached for a black and white fuzzy pipe cleaner and picked out some eyes to stick on it. OH WAIT! Is that a clown hand? why, yes....yes it is. I decorated my fuzzoodle with eyes, a purse, silly chicken feet and clown hands. Next thing I know, there's a camera out, fuzzoodle is drinking wine and falling down, she binge eats chips and yogurt and bam....she's fallen to the floor and I can't revive her.

THIS IS BY FAR MY BEST INVESTMENT SINCE 3 HOURS AGO WHEN I PURCHASED COME COLD TASTY CL'S.

I'm pretty sure i'm going to do a grown up party with friends and bust these things out for everyone to play with. Those people will probably not talk about it the next day but I'll have known that they had a memorable fuzzoodle time."

:lol: