Menu

I'm getting a crick in my neck... NaNoWriMo

Ahhh my neck is stiff. I think I need to find a new position. Yet typing is certainly faster than hand writing!

Have to say I'm not sure exactly which direction my protangonist is going to go... I have to make a decision... soon... I can't stop for very long... I need to just keep writing...

But for now I'm going to sleep on it, and rest my neck.... I won't be able to write with this crick again tomorrow. Maybe I'll have to dictate??? :lol:

My dd10 is really enjoying writing, and has surprised herself with how many words she can write in one hour.

Hope you all are enjoying the first week so far!!!

I'm having a blast. One of my characters that I didn't know about until I started writing has now hijacked the story. I'm not sure what is going to happen next. It's a story I want to read, to find out where it goes, but now I have to write it to find out. Ah, I love November.

I'm having a blast. One of my characters that I didn't know about until I started writing has now hijacked the story. I'm not sure what is going to happen next. It's a story I want to read, to find out where it goes, but now I have to write it to find out. Ah, I love November.

I love when this happens!