Menu

Another question: Is anyone else sick of this school

mama25angels

I'm not really sick of it, but so extremely ready for a break that today I decided we'd do Thanksgiving break early, starting now. We worked through most of the summer and have had only one day off since August, so I'm more than ready.

We school 6 weeks on 1 week off, so we're finishing up our 1 week break now. I can't WAIT to get back to doing school, I'm so bored. It works out really well, then we have another couple weeks coming up next month.

We do this too, but right now we're smack dab in the middle of our 6 weeks on, complete with a Freshman with serious attitude problems (he's grounded) and a 3yo. that refuses to potty learn and an 8yo. that asks me everyday if we're off for break, lol.

We do the 6 week\1 week schedule too with a 6 week break between Thanksgiving and New Years. We are 2 weeks away!

I'd have to say that I'm not sick of this year but definitely tired of some of our curricula and methods. We are going to be going through a pretty hefty overhaul by the time January rolls around. Knowing that everything is going to be changed come January makes it hard to keep plugging along for the next two weeks. I think I can...I think I can...I think I can.:D

I am definitely ready for a break. I'm supposed to be doing 8weeks on 1 week off but it's so close to Thanksgiving that I decided to push through until then. The inlaws will be here that whole week so no school will get done but I was so ready for a break this week. We spent the summer packing the house, selling the house, moving into storage, moving out of storage into the new house and then setting up a new house complete w/ hours of landscaping to be done each day. I've not had a break since last summer. I'm tired.