Menu

What grammar is most like LfC?

Dmmetler

My DD LOVES, LOVES, LOVES the LfC chants and grammar (she's been jumping around calling "SN-LV-PRN!" complete with cheerleading motions a good part of this morning). I had planned to just introduce the LfC vocabulary to keep her interested in Latin after finishing SSL, but she's taken to the grammar side much more than I'd expected.

I'd planned on doing MCT when she was a little older and a little stronger at writing, but I'm wondering now if I should rethink that in the short term. Is there a curriculum that would be a good fit for her now?

My DD LOVES, LOVES, LOVES the LfC chants and grammar (she's been jumping around calling "SN-LV-PRN!" complete with cheerleading motions a good part of this morning). I had planned to just introduce the LfC vocabulary to keep her interested in Latin after finishing SSL, but she's taken to the grammar side much more than I'd expected.

I'd planned on doing MCT when she was a little older and a little stronger at writing, but I'm wondering now if I should rethink that in the short term. Is there a curriculum that would be a good fit for her now?

CAP based it on Shurley Grammar.