Menu

What are some good websites for someone interested in homeschooling?

Interested in what way? They have preschool aged children and are considering homeschooling? They are a relative of a homeschooler and want to know more? They have older kids and are thinking about pulling them out of school? What are the circumstances?

Just trying to narrow down my choices. :)

Interested in what way? They have preschool aged children and are considering homeschooling? They are a relative of a homeschooler and want to know more? They have older kids and are thinking about pulling them out of school? What are the circumstances?

Just trying to narrow down my choices. :)

They have a preschool child and are considering. The whole idea is fairly new to them.

They have a preschool child and are considering. The whole idea is fairly new to them.

I honestly would steer them more toward books. Sites like the hive are great resources for parents in the thick of it, but can be overwhelming to newbies. ;) I always recommend Rebecca Rupp's Home Learning, Year by Year and TWTM.

Eta: blogs can be a good thing too!

And resource wise? Enchanted Learning, BrainPop, sites like that.

Edited by Mrs Mungo