Menu

Ignore list?

I can't see it anywhere! I wonder how the other person knew that they were on someone's ignore list? They didn't know WHO had put them on their ignore list... only that SOMEONE had done so.

Hey, thanks for trying! I don't know if you can read this or not since I'm on your ignore list :). I hope you remember to take me off! LOL

I saw someone else say that they could tell that they were on someone's ignore list. Can you tell that? Just curious if it shows up somewhere in your control panel.

Robin

That would make no sense at all. I don't think the ignore feature would be something that could be detected by the "ignoree". If it were, what a dumb programming idea that would be. :001_huh:

Lisa, I think you and Plaid Dad are right... it probably was "revealed" in some fashion, and then discussed elsewhere. Maybe someone gave that poster negative rep and left a comment about putting her on the ignore list. Maybe that's how she found out. I was just curious, because I haven't been using these features (ignore/buddy) and didn't know if there were more to them than meets the eye :).