Menu

Order never came & member won't answer my PMs:(

So I ordered some things from a member here and she told me she would send it out October 7th - the stuff is still not here. I finally sent her a pm on Oct. 24th - I know media mail can take awhile. I recieved no answer but could see that she is rarely on here but also has made her account so that you cannot email her. I think people who are selling on here but aren't on the board often should have their email enabled. I recently saw that she had been on here and I wrote her another nice pm and again no answer. Why don't people answer?! We are moving soon so I need to get this stuff. I have ordered from this member once before and had no problem and I really don't want to leave negative feedback or open a paypal dispute. I'd like to give it a little time to get worked out but I'm running out of time

I would open the Paypal dispute before you time to do so expires. It will get this persons attention and protect you. Maybe it was delayed, but you can close the dispute when/if the item arrives. Good luck. Hope it all works out.

Danielle

Do you have her email through the Paypal transaction? It's been almost a month, I think you've been more than patient. Since you're moving, I would start the process through Paypal.

:iagree: The 'details' line in your paypal transaction should provide you with her email. I had to 'poke' an ebay seller this way a few weeks ago, and I was so glad that I did. The transaction (which was in excess of $100.) had fallen off her radar so via paypal, I was able to get hold of her. Give it a try.

So I ordered some things from a member here and she told me she would send it out October 7th - the stuff is still not here. I finally sent her a pm on Oct. 24th - I know media mail can take awhile. I recieved no answer but could see that she is rarely on here but also has made her account so that you cannot email her. I think people who are selling on here but aren't on the board often should have their email enabled. I recently saw that she had been on here and I wrote her another nice pm and again no answer. Why don't people answer?! We are moving soon so I need to get this stuff. I have ordered from this member once before and had no problem and I really don't want to leave negative feedback or open a paypal dispute. I'd like to give it a little time to get worked out but I'm running out of time

I don't know why she isn't answering PMs, but I have had media mail take up to 6 weeks. I send all my sales flat-rate priority mail. It's worth the price difference.

Did you pay for insurance or delivery confirmation? Media Mail is subject to search and well a lot of things are getting lost. As a seller, I have had to return money one too many times when my media mail packages got lost a few too many times.

I only ship priority mail now so I can track products. I don't know why they aren't emailing you back, but starting the process with paypal will get their attention. I would do it now.

Thanks! I had forgotten that I could get the email address from paypal. I can tell I need some coffee:)

All is well. When I looked in my paypal account to find an email address I found that my money was refunded today and she offered to send the stuff for free.

Thanks for the advice. I really like this forum and I've mostly only had a great experience buying on here:)