Menu

Weight whine...

Boy did I make an expensive mistake last night. We went to Culver's for dinner, and I just started Weight Watchers last week. My husband orders what I want - Potroast sandwich. I order the 1 piece of Cod - (I knew I blew it when I ordered cheese curds, but, it's Culvers!!!) I entered it into my online tracker - I blew a whopping 30 points on dinner! The sandwich I really wanted - 8 points. I am getting an IPad so I don't goof again!

The thing I like about WW is that it's new every morning! Good luck staying on it today!

My mil gave me a list of 2 pt items--it really is easy to eat 1 or 2 point things and not feel too hungry. As a general guide, every 50 cals is a pt. You have to count fiber in there, too--it knocks down the points.

The thing I like about WW is that it's new every morning! Good luck staying on it today!

My mil gave me a list of 2 pt items--it really is easy to eat 1 or 2 point things and not feel too hungry. As a general guide, every 50 cals is a pt. You have to count fiber in there, too--it knocks down the points.

Can you post that list on here?! I need some ideas!!

Good thing you get those "flex points" on WW :D

Just get right back on track and keep going. You may show as being up on the scale for a day or two after that due to sodium and all but it probably won't affect your weigh in for the week, if it was at least several days before weigh in that you went!

Good luck! :)