Menu

Pre Algebra TT?

NaturalMomma

Can anyone tell me if the test for the Pre Algebra level is done on the CD or out of the textbook? Does it offer a grade book? I am considering purchasing this for my dd, but I didn't know if the test are stored the same as the lower grades.

Thanks!

Edited by NaturalMomma

My dd this a few years ago. She is pretty sure that all the tests are out of the textbook. She had a notebook where she did all her work and then I had to grade it just like other curriculums. This level is different than the younger levels where they can put their answers into the computer and have the grades stored there.

My dd this a few years ago. She is pretty sure that all the tests are out of the textbook. She had a notebook where she did all her work and then I had to grade it just like other curriculums. This level is different than the younger levels where they can put their answers into the computer and have the grades stored there.

Thanks Jan! I must have found the answer at the same time you were posting your reply. I have no idea why it never crossed my mind to look on the website. Hectic morning here and I still haven't had my coffee:sleep:.