Menu

Ignorant Question:

Wait a minute, lol. I just left the library w/ a 3yo complaining that she couldn't carry the 40lbs of books my 9yo was complaining he had to carry & running away from big sis trying to hold her hand across the parking lot. That was the easy part.

2yo was SCREAMING & LAUGHING & RUNNING AWAY & ANNOUNCING "There's poopoos in my diaper," which is only sometimes true but always embarrassing. As he wriggles & slips away one way, 3yo runs up, grabs my arm, & starts hanging upside down from me on the other side.

I offer food, & they don't want it. They complain about naps & they complain about not getting naps. They cry on their way to bed & scream when they get up. (3yo cried the other day when I suggested a "little nap." Why? She's a *big* girl & wants a *big* nap!)

Don't get me wrong. They're incredibly cute. 5% of the time, lol. The rest of the time, they lay on the ground & scream, & when you ask why, you get, "iuknow." Ok, then. Could ya stop crying? NO! :lol:

Kisses? Sometimes they make things better. Other times, they get, "NO KISSES! NO KISSES!" :001_huh:

oh, honey, you are SO done, lol!

Wait a minute, lol. I just left the library w/ a 3yo complaining that she couldn't carry the 40lbs of books my 9yo was complaining he had to carry & running away from big sis trying to hold her hand across the parking lot. That was the easy part.

2yo was SCREAMING & LAUGHING & RUNNING AWAY & ANNOUNCING "There's poopoos in my diaper," which is only sometimes true but always embarrassing. As he wriggles & slips away one way, 3yo runs up, grabs my arm, & starts hanging upside down from me on the other side.

I offer food, & they don't want it. They complain about naps & they complain about not getting naps. They cry on their way to bed & scream when they get up. (3yo cried the other day when I suggested a "little nap." Why? She's a *big* girl & wants a *big* nap!)

Don't get me wrong. They're incredibly cute. 5% of the time, lol. The rest of the time, they lay on the ground & scream, & when you ask why, you get, "iuknow." Ok, then. Could ya stop crying? NO! :lol:

Kisses? Sometimes they make things better. Other times, they get, "NO KISSES! NO KISSES!" :001_huh:

these are the years that help develop a sense of humor. You'll need it when you get 3 am phone calls.