Menu

Any unit study type student resources for watching election returns

We're spending the morning watching election returns come in (for once the time difference works in our favor). Has anyone found any good charts or lists for following the election results?

I'm thinking of something that might list all of the congressional races that are up for grabs or a fill in chart for which way the house and senate are trending.

We're spending the morning watching election returns come in (for once the time difference works in our favor). Has anyone found any good charts or lists for following the election results?

I'm thinking of something that might list all of the congressional races that are up for grabs or a fill in chart for which way the house and senate are trending.

Seems like the days of coloring in the map as returns come in are over. Funny, I can remember sitting at a card table in front of our tv watching the 1980 election results. Of course that was before cable and internet.

Seems like the days of coloring in the map as returns come in are over. Funny, I can remember sitting at a card table in front of our tv watching the 1980 election results. Of course that was before cable and internet.

I did find a map that shows electoral college numbers, which would be the same as the representatives plus the two senators.

Edited by Sebastian (a lady)