Menu

Man, what's up with these shootings?!

I'm referring to the shootings at the Pentagon, Marine Museum, and the recruiting station (maybe two). So far no one's been hurt, but that doesn't make me feel all that much better.

Ds23 used to work at the Marine Museum - sure glad he's not there now. Ds22 and I were in Woodbridge near Potomac Mills Mall this morning getting a new fuel filter for his car which broke down last night - oddly enough, only a few blocks from the Marine Museum.

On my way home from taking Ds22 to work at Quantico I stopped at a shopping center to buy a new pair of white sneakers and realized that just across the parking lot was another Armed Forces recruiting center. Can't help but wonder where this nut is heading next - seems to be all over Northern Virginia.

Anyway, please pray they catch this loony-bin soon - I'm sure I'm not the only one around here who is feeling a tad unsafe.

This reminds me of the sniper in 2002....something is amiss here. The shooter has issues against the military it would seem.

We live near one of the sniper locations and it was a SCAREY time. I hope law enforcement finds this person soon and no one is hurt or killed. :ohmy:

Personally, I think they are dry runs of a sort. Testing response, and response time, etc. I think something huge is in the works. Of course, it could be a small group of wacko's trying to get attention, but......

Wow, I hadn't considered that. Now I'm more scared.:tongue_smilie: I was thinking it was probably a bunch of kids just trying to mess with the police and see if they could get things stirred up for the sake of that 15 minutes of fame thing. Yikes!!

Personally, I think they are dry runs of a sort. Testing response, and response time, etc. I think something huge is in the works. Of course, it could be a small group of wacko's trying to get attention, but......

Personally, I don't think that's the case. An organized group planning something big would not use the same weapon each time. JMO.

Edited by Mrs Mungo