Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nuttman

Quality Science Chemistry Lab vs LabPaq CK-101

Can anybody compare these 2 for me? Has anyone used either one? How many labs are usually done with high school chemistry? I will be using Chemistry: Matter and its changes as a textbook.

We used Ck-101 last year and did something like 10 of the 14 (I think) labs.

I was really impressed with it. It had essentially everything in the kit (amazingly, it didn't ask for a 2L soda bottle!) and the activities worked the way they were supposed to.

We haven't used their chemistry lab (yet), but I'm very happy with the LabPaq physics lab. It's complete and comes with understandable instructions. Also, they were very reasonable about sending me the solutions manual for the labs (unlike some science curriculum suppliers who simply refuse to provide solutions for homeschoolers...grrrr...).

We are using the 101 LabPaq this year, and although we've only done two labs so far, I am also impressed with the quality. The manual is thorough, the equipment is all there and it works. There are 15 labs. If only the textbook work were going as smoothly. . .

Also, they were very reasonable about sending me the solutions manual for the labs (unlike some science curriculum suppliers who simply refuse to provide solutions for homeschoolers...grrrr...).

Yes. We had the same good experience with this.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin