Menu

Threadkillers unite!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:seeya: Hand in the air! That's me! I was absolutely amazed that I asked two questions in the last couple of weeks and got anywhere between several to many responses. I thought maybe everyone was still confused from my name change several months ago...LOL!! Just kidding :)

It's my fault. I've been here for many, many years and just have never gotten the swing of posting lots. It would help if I posted more. I feel like most everyone probably doesn't even know who I am. ;) I think I've been here since either late 2001 or early 2002.

Now I have officially killed this thread. Sorry! ;)

:seeya: Hand in the air! That's me! I was absolutely amazed that I asked two questions in the last couple of weeks and got anywhere between several to many responses. I thought maybe everyone was still confused from my name change several months ago...LOL!! Just kidding :)

It's my fault. I've been here for many, many years and just have never gotten the swing of posting lots. It would help if I posted more. I feel like most everyone probably doesn't even know who I am. ;) I think I've been here since either late 2001 or early 2002.

I know who you are! We pinks in the blue have to stick together ;).

And now, this thread will be dead. Listen for the crickets.

I remember you!!!! I just love your avatar. You look SO happy!!!

So, NOW the post can die because I'm here!!!!! :lol:

Not only do I kill threads - I get shows canceled if I start watching them. Even if they've been on for YEARS!:lol:

This happens to me ALL THE TIME! Seriously, I won't watch a show until it hits the 4th or 5th season and then ... cancelled. :tongue_smilie:

I actually think I have been put on ignore by a bunch of people. The internet breeds....paranoia......just a little.......phil_34.gif

OH, and I'm 99% certain I'm not a few people's ignore list. ;) I'll say something, and the person 5 posts later will say THE. EXACT. SAME. THING. Like I didn't just say it. :confused:

:lol:

OH, and I'm 99% certain I'm not a few people's ignore list. ;) I'll say something, and the person 5 posts later will say THE. EXACT. SAME. THING. Like I didn't just say it. :confused:

Yep. Sometimes I feel like I'm back in grade school again, waving my hand franticaly in the air as the teacher looks. Right. Past Me.phil_15.gif

I actually think I have been put on ignore by a bunch of people. The internet breeds....paranoia......just a little.......phil_34.gif

Oh, I know! I'll say something, and the person 5 posts later will say THE. EXACT. SAME. THING. Like I didn't just say it. :confused:

(I'm sorry BramFam...I just couldn't resist :001_smile:. I'm just teasing, and I do know exactly what you're talking about and feel the same way often.)

Oh, I know! I'll say something, and the person 5 posts later will say THE. EXACT. SAME. THING. Like I didn't just say it. :confused:

(I'm sorry BramFam...I just couldn't resist :001_smile:. I'm just teasing, and I do know exactly what you're talking about and feel the same way often.)

rofl.gif

I'm on a lot of people's ignore list too, for sure. And, how did you get my portrait as your avatar??? :smilielol5:

Not only do I kill threads - I get shows canceled if I start watching them. Even if they've been on for YEARS!:lol:

This thread is definitely a goner now that I have posted!

Not only do I kill threads - but I also get food products discontinued at the store - you can count on it - if it's a product I buy all. the. time and really like it - it will be discontinued. :glare: :001_smile:

:hurray::hurray::hurray: This is me. I voiced (shudder) that I really liked a new show on TV and my oldest son looked at me and said, "It is doomed".

I'm somewhat of an invisible poster, can I join here too? I just want to be one of the cool kids who gets their responses quoted in a following post ....I also kill threads......It's sort of like walking up to a group of friends and then they all stop talking and walk away :001_huh:

I'm somewhat of an invisible poster, can I join here too? I just want to be one of the cool kids who gets their responses quoted in a following post ....I also kill threads......It's sort of like walking up to a group of friends and then they all stop talking and walk away :001_huh:

Can I quote you on that?:001_smile:

YES! I know exactly what you mean. Can I quote you on that? :) Do we ever get over wanting to be one of the cool kids?? LOL!!

Promise, my avatar is exactly how I look in the mornings before my coffee. ;)

And now:

dead_thread.jpg

:smilielol5::smilielol5:

You are all too funny! And the above is just a riot.

But, def. count me in as a thread killer. And, I may be on someone's ignore list, but I do not have anyone on mine. It would take some real nastiness to get me to that point. Otherwise, it's all good. A bunch of sisters fighting and making up, right? :lol:

Floridamama, and all those who posted here :001_wub:

I go back through my posts every week or so to see if there is anything that I need to respond to and I can't believe how many times my post is the final response to a thread. :001_huh: I never notice it at the time but when checking a bunch of posts at one time the trend really jumps out at me.

Once I respond within a thread, it's done.

Nail in the coffin here.stock-photo-smiley-girl-nailed-1210480.jpgcontr-hammer.gif:glare:

I go back through my posts every week or so to see if there is anything that I need to respond to and I can't believe how many times my post is the final response to a thread. :001_huh: I never notice it at the time but when checking a bunch of posts at one time the trend really jumps out at me.

YOU three have GOT to be kidding me! You are already in the "in" cool kids crowd! I'M DOOMED! If the cool kids don't think they are cool yet I'll never stand a chance! I might as well go dig a hole and stick my head in it. :lol:

Ok, thread dead... You all can stop faking it. I know once I posted, you all didn't want to post anymore. It's okay. I can take it. ;) lol

I have felt a couple of times like maybe I was on an ignore list. More often, though, I feel like I've inadvertently said something completely inappropriate and nobody knows how to keep the conversation going after that so they all wander away thinking "who let THAT weirdo in here".

But yeah...probably paranoia. At least that's what I tell myself...lol.

Love the tombstone btw.

And look, it's not dead yet! (Famous "last words"?)

Oh my word.

This happens to me a lot.

I'll go back and read my post, thinking..."wait...didn't I just say...yep. I'm on ignore!" :lol::lol:

That's ok. I'm just typing away into cyberspace....

so they all wander away thinking "who let THAT weirdo in here".

That is just funny! I feel that way often in public even though I've actually spoken to really large crowds many, many times and still think I'm probably such a dork! LOL

I would be lying if I said I've NEVER thought that about a person or two here ;) but not you. :)

That is just funny! I feel that way often in public even though I've actually spoken to really large crowds many, many times and still think I'm probably such a dork! LOL

I would be lying if I said I've NEVER thought that about a person or two here ;) but not you. :)

AAAAaaawwww! :grouphug:

(And me too in public. I will say, though, that having an autistic ds, with all the "interesting" public exhibitions that has entailed over the years, has made me a lot less sensitive to public embarrassment.)

YOU three have GOT to be kidding me! You are already in the "in" cool kids crowd! I'M DOOMED! If the cool kids don't think they are cool yet I'll never stand a chance! I might as well go dig a hole and stick my head in it. :lol:

Ok, thread dead... You all can stop faking it. I know once I posted, you all didn't want to post anymore. It's okay. I can take it. ;) lol

JESSICA! You are joking! You are SO on my cool list --- puhleeze, let me sit at your lunch table? You have one of the most amazing avatars! DOOMED? I don't think so!:)