Menu

Just turned on the radio...........guess what was playing?

haha - i'm one of those people who starts right into christmas as soon as halloween is done. you hate me don't ya. :D

Not at all! We have started christmas shopping and I don't really mind the music it;s just that I get really tired of it by Christmas.........

haha - i'm one of those people who starts right into christmas as soon as halloween is done. you hate me don't ya. :D

Not at all! We have started christmas shopping and I don't really mind the music it;s just that I get really tired of it by Christmas.........

I right there with you! I don't play it often, but hearing it occasionally in November really helps me get in the mood for Christmas. It's SO cold and yuck here in November. Christmas music lifts my spirits!!

oh i don't do much shopping until the last minute :laugh:

...i just do everything else... music, decorations, making cards, baking christmas cookies....tree is usually up before the end of november...sometimes the middle... :p

My big problem is that the local station which is on in EVERY store in the area during the season is OBSESSED with two songs..."Feliz Navidad" and "Simply, Having a Wonderful Christmas Time" and play them at least two times each per hour. I am not exaggerating because I am not the only person who has noticed and many have complained. It doesn't seem to change the programming.

I mean no disrespect to those who like these particular tunes. But please understand that if you are inclined to turn on the radio during the Christmas season and listen for very long, then YOU ARE SERIOUSLY OVEREXPOSED TO THESE NOT VERY HARMONICALLY INTERESTING SONGS!

My friends and I have equated this to Chinese water torture and bamboo sticks shoved under fingernails. It does not enhance the Christmas spirit.

Faith