Menu

URGENT prayer request for 17yodd

Dd went this morning for her bloodwork. We are waiting on results. However, she is having cramping in her middle and lower back. She says it feels kinda like when she started losing the 2 previous babies.

Last night she DID walk for about an hour carrying my infant niece (about 12 lbs), so I am praying she just has some muscle strain, but I have a bad feeling.

She is about 10.5 weeks.

Pray please for her and baby!!

We are a bit confused. Well, I am for sure. Dd's pg test was negative at the dr. I saw the positive home test and she hasn't had any bleeding or anything. It's very strange.

She has an appt for next Wednesday. She will have an exam and a repeat of the blood work.

I wish I had an explanation, but right now I'm just dumbfounded.

Guest Cheryl in SoCal
We are a bit confused. Well, I am for sure. Dd's pg test was negative at the dr. I saw the positive home test and she hasn't had any bleeding or anything. It's very strange.

She has an appt for next Wednesday. She will have an exam and a repeat of the blood work.

I wish I had an explanation, but right now I'm just dumbfounded.

She is probably miscarrying. I had the same thing happen with my miscarriages. I had positive home tests and later (when I retested later) were negative, presumably after the baby died but before my body had begun to empty the uterus. With my last miscarriage I had an US after the negative pregnancy test and it showed a pregnancy that wasn't as far along as I was supposed to be. The doctor said it had probably died several weeks earlier and my body took a little while to empty the uterus. I'm sorry :grouphug:

She is probably miscarrying. I had the same thing happen with my miscarriages. I had positive home tests and later (when I retested later) were negative, presumably after the baby died but before my body had begun to empty the uterus. With my last miscarriage I had an US after the negative pregnancy test and it showed a pregnancy that wasn't as far along as I was supposed to be. The doctor said it had probably died several weeks earlier and my body took a little while to empty the uterus. I'm sorry :grouphug:

Yes, I had a similar experience a few months ago. :grouphug: