Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sugarfoot

Happy All Saints Day! (if you're celebrating)

Happy All Saints Day!

May we be strengthened by the great cloud of witnesses who have gone before us in faith.

"All you holy men and and women, pray for us."

My favorite hymn:

For all the saints who from their labors rest

Who Thee by faith before the world confessed,

Thy name, oh Jesus be forever blessed!

Alleluia, Alleluia!

Happy feast day!! No school whoo hoo!! Going to mass in a few hours...wondering....is it a HDO for anybody? I think our diocese has transferred it to this Sunday....

My favorite hymn:

For all the saints who from their labors rest

Who Thee by faith before the world confessed,

Thy name, oh Jesus be forever blessed!

Alleluia, Alleluia!

Oh, yeah. Gotta have that one on pipe organ! Raise the rafters in praise to our Savior!!!

Happy feast day!! No school whoo hoo!! Going to mass in a few hours...wondering....is it a HDO for anybody? I think our diocese has transferred it to this Sunday....

I thought it was but yesterday at Mass, the priest said it wasn't. I thought I must have surely misunderstood him.

It wasn't a HDO in our diocese but I went to mass this morning. I'm in the process of converting so this was my first All Saints Day mass. :hurray:

Dh and I were married on All Saints Day 13 years ago.

What a beautiful day to choose for a wedding!

It wasn't a HDO in our diocese but I went to mass this morning. I'm in the process of converting so this was my first All Saints Day mass. :hurray:

Then today is extra-special for you!

I love All Saints Day. I don't know how things are done everywhere, but here, if a day that would normally be a HDO, such as All Saints Day, falls on a Friday or a Monday, it's no longer considered a HDO because of its proximity to a High Mass (weekend).

Thank you, everyone, for celebrating this beautiful day with me!:001_smile: