Menu

Can I justify this trip as a field trip?

LOL Our brand-new Whole Foods is opening up this morning at 8 AM. I love having one down the street as opposed to something 20 min away (granted, I know some have to drive up to an hour to get to a store, period). But we're all excited!! Wondering if I can justify it as a field trip for our day !!! (she says jokingly)

LOL Our brand-new Whole Foods is opening up this morning at 8 AM. I love having one down the street as opposed to something 20 min away (granted, I know some have to drive up to an hour to get to a store, period). But we're all excited!! Wondering if I can justify it as a field trip for our day !!! (she says jokingly)

You must live near me! I"m planning on waiting a coupel of days because of the crowd if I can control myself. It took that place forever to open, didn't it?

Yup---pick out some new fruits and veggies to try. There is your school time!

I can't wait for ours to open. I've been waiting for two years, so sorry I'm not believing the new sign that claims it will be opening Nov of next year!

It took ours a VERY long time to open from the original sign. And then they kept pushing the date back. It's one of the last major stores of the development to open, too.

But..it's open now!