Menu

My mother died today...

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Faithe,

I am thankful you had a wonderful mother, who laughed and made you laugh. Mine was gone, too, quite suddenly. Time will stand still for a while, while you're in shock. Imagine, while you help your children, that all of your WTM friends are a fence for you to lean on, when you need to.

My sincerest sympathy,

LBS

Thank you for your prayers...It was a shock...and is...and I am not even sure why I posted this...except I needed to say it. I can't believe it even happened.....very sudden....she was just in the hospital for a bellyache...and 5 days later, she is gone.....one minute she was joking that she was going to trick or treat with a bed pan on her head....and then a few minutes later...she was gone.

Life is so fragile...and you just never know...

Thanks for all the prayers ...they mean so much to me. i need to stay strong for my kids.....I am glad I can let it out a bit here.

Faithe

Oh hon, I am so sorry. My mother also died unexpectedly. I was on here when I got the news that my mother had passed. Of course, I posted. This is my support community and at that exact moment I was home alone and really didn't know what else to do. I found nothing but understanding and support. It really does make a difference. You and your family are in my prayers. :grouphug:

:grouphug: Oh Faithe, I am so very sorry :grouphug: When my mother died last year, a gaping hole entered my heart and my world. It is truly the worst feeling ever. :grouphug:

My kids have surprised me with their love, strength, support, and helpfulness over the past year. Please don't feel like you have to remain strong for your kids----let yourself lean on them just as much as they will lean on you.