Menu

Upcoming Presentation on Educational Philosophies

This coming Thursday I am scheduled to do a presentation at a "Mom's Topic Tea" on the subject of "educational philosophies."

The presentation is going to be "non sectarian" with the focus on the educational philosophies of Classical Education, Charlotte Mason, Unit Study, Unschooling, and Traditional Textbook.

I should point out the presentation is for the local Christian hsing group which tends to focus on developing godly children rather than educated ones.

With that in mind pray this presentation goes well and the mothers would be receptive to learning about the educational philosophies.

Thank you!

:)

Maybe you could give examples of famous people who have received each type of presentation. My first thought would be Isaac Newton for classical. Wasn't he educated classically? Maybe that can help your dilemma. He was a wonderful Christian man and yet very, very intelligent about a wide range of subjects, I believe.

Maybe you could give examples of famous people who have received each type of presentation. My first thought would be Isaac Newton for classical. Wasn't he educated classically? Maybe that can help your dilemma. He was a wonderful Christian man and yet very, very intelligent about a wide range of subjects, I believe.

Bingo!

You read my mind.

I've already got names of famous homeschoolers listed in my presentation.

• 3 weeks later...