Menu

All About Homophones Free with Anny Purchase on AAS Website

NaturalMomma

I received this in my e-mail this morning and was instructed to pass this on. Seems there was a storm and delayed shipping of orders, so we get something free. Yippee!

Here's how to claim your free book with any purchase:

1. Add any product(s) to your cart.
  2. Do not add the All About Homophones e-book to your cart quite yet.
  3. In the upper left corner of the cart, you'll see a box that says "Special Code." Type in these three letters, all in capital letters: AAH. Then click the "Apply" button.
  4. The free All About Homophones ebook will appear just above where you enter your shipping information. Click the orange "Add to Cart" button.

homophone-book.gif

You'll receive this e-book automatically, without delay! Enjoy!

do you know if it applies to orders placed a few months back??

No, it only applies to orders placed between 10/26 and Monday at Midnight. They sent an email out that they are buried under with snow and will have to delay shipments temporarily (they should have power and be shipping again on Monday), so they wanted to send something that didn't require shipment as a gift to customers waiting on orders. :001_smile:

Merry :-)

I have the All About Homophones book and really like it! Whenever my kids mix up words that sound alike (like "their" and "there") we pull out this book. The activities really help the homonyms "stick." There are worksheets with funny sentences, graphic organizers, crossword puzzles, and card games.

If you were planning on getting anything from AAS this weekend, I would definitely add this book to your order (free is a good price!).

No, it only applies to orders placed between 10/26 and Monday at Midnight. They sent an email out that they are buried under with snow and will have to delay shipments temporarily (they should have power and be shipping again on Monday), so they wanted to send something that didn't require shipment as a gift to customers waiting on orders. :001_smile:

Merry :-)

I got the e-mail to receive it free for ordering the new reader, but I already own it. Story of my life. :D

Heather

Okay, I placed an order and my cart showed AAH in it, but no link to the e-book showed up when I submitted payment. The email receipt I got just has the other 2 items I bought. :glare:

Also, just from personal experience this week, check your junk mail inbox. I emailed AAS and then had to email again apologizing for bothering them in the first place as the link was mailed to me and my computer sent it to the junk folder. :blushing: