Menu

Sweetest coloring pictures

Guest TheBugsMom

I'm having a hard time just printing the image. It prints out both pages with all the advertising, etc. I was hoping for a full size picture of the art and none of the advertising. I tried highlighting just the picture and printing only the "selection" but then it printed blank. Any tips?

I'm using Google Chrome, and just right clicked the image and selected "open image in new tab." That opens the image by itself on a new page. Then, I just printed the image. (Select "print" from the tools menu.) There are no ads and the image fills the page.

I imagine the process is the same in Firefox. I haven't used IE in years, so I have no idea if it would work the same way there.

I'm using Google Chrome, and just right clicked the image and selected "open image in new tab." That opens the image by itself on a new page. Then, I just printed the image. (Select "print" from the tools menu.) There are no ads and the image fills the page.

I imagine the process is the same in Firefox. I haven't used IE in years, so I have no idea if it would work the same way there.

THANK YOU! I use chrome too. I did the same thing but then couldn't find a "print" button and gave up. LOL. I still dislike not having a toolbar at the top on chrome. Still not used to it.