Menu

What on earth is going on with my printer?

ANYTIME I turn it on it prints 8-10 pages of jibberish. It looks like chinese mixed with russian writing. Its anywhere from 1-10 lines of this then it prints a page with lines of color. Does anybody know how to get this to stop? FWIW Its a HP Deskjet 932c (yes, its a dinosaur)

I accidentally posted this on the curriculum board also, so I appologize if you read this twice :blush:

ANYTIME I turn it on it prints 8-10 pages of jibberish. It looks like chinese mixed with russian writing. Its anywhere from 1-10 lines of this then it prints a page with lines of color. Does anybody know how to get this to stop? FWIW Its a HP Deskjet 932c (yes, its a dinosaur)

I accidentally posted this on the curriculum board also, so I appologize if you read this twice :blush:

My husbands at the store right now, but he is HP certified. He actually has a contract with them right now, and has been in the business 18 years... Dang, I hadn't realized it was so long! Anyway, I will have him read this when he gets home and get his take on it. And don't worry my laserjet is older then my 15 yr old ;) Works like a beast!! LOL