Menu

international websites?

moonlight

hello,

i'm hoping this is the right forum to ask this question.

i live in abu dhabi, uae and am looking to order some materials for homeschooling. do any of you know of websites that ship here? i am specifically looking to order life of fred and the my nature jounal book along with some other books and maybe educational games or activities.

for those of you that are outside of the u.s. and may be looking for a place to order from--i order most of my books from book depository which has free shipping all over most of the world, but they tend not to carry too much in terms of curriculum...but they do carry a ton of books...

thanks,

seema

Edited by moonlight

You may want to check amazon.co.uk. I think I've seen someone mention that they ship to that area. I've ordered curriculum materials from Rainbow Resource and had it shipped here. It costs a lot, but there have been a few times that I've been desperate. Have you tried contacting the Life of Fred publisher? They may ship internationally if you e-mail them with your situation. Sorry I can't be more help. I try to get everything ordered while I or my husband are in the States and we carry it back here. The international shipping costs are just too outrageous.