Menu

A year ago today, Katya became my daughter.

Cindy, I'm so happy to see your post! I was just thinking about you. I was talking to a man who adopted his daughter from China and your adoption crossed my mind. I hadn't noticed any posts from you in a while, although I haven't been on so much, either.

Happy 1 year! :)

Many of you gals supported me along the journey to adopt our sweet daughter from Ukraine. What a ride! I'm not here much anymore as we've mostly transitioned out of homeschooling, but I just couldn't let this day go by without saying "Thank you!" for all the support you gave me!

This year has flown by. I hope that the next year is a smooth one with very few bumps along the road. :grouphug:

A sweet, sweet post on your blog. Makes one weepy. I would love to hear how things are going.

Edited by Brigitte

As a fellow adoptive mom, I can relate to the milestones;) Congratulations on a year with your precious girl!!

I can hardly believe we will soon be celebrating the 4 year anniversary of our Liberian children being added to our family~

Rejoicing with you!

Kathi

Thank you! We met with her teacher today and received such a positive report. She is happy and growing and actually a leader/encourager with other ESL kids. Unfortunately the Katya-isms are not as frequent, but I did hear one from her teacher. They have a hamster in her class, and one day she was looking at it running on it's hamster wheel. She called out, "Look, the lobster is in his wheelchair!" :)