Menu

Prayer Request

I just found out I'm pregnant. Took a home test last night and hubby thought it wasn't valid so took another one just a bit ago.

I have had miscarriages before so we aren't telling many people right now but would like some prayers that everything will be alright.

Thanks

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:that is SO awful. I had a miscarriage between my two boys. After the miscarriage, when I got pregnant, I cried my heart out. I was so afraid I'd lose another baby. I didn't, but I know how scary it is until you see/hear that little heartbeat. Please relax and enjoy your pregnancy. Take good care of yourself! I am praying that God form that baby perfectly and that it be totally and completely healthy! I also pray that this be a smooth and easy pregnancy for you!:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Cod Liver Oil in capsules is huge for pregnancy. greenpastures.com I think is where they sell the best purest form of fermented and aged as it used to be and where I get mine. This is about the only way you can get Vit. D in the most natural form. D in milk is synthetic and our bodies cant break it down.

Anyway, our daughter had a miscarriage last year and is due in Dec./Jan. and we are praying that all will go okay.

Will be praying for you too.

Cyndi

Married to my wonderful dh 29yrs.

Homeschool since 1986 6 children 28-11

Praying for you! I know how it feels to lose a baby and then find out you are pregnant again. Like Denise, I cried and cried. I didn't enjoy my pregnancy Cora at all because I was so scared the whole time. Please allow yourself some time to process, and then, relax and enjoy that new life growing in you. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

LOL.

I haven't felt good for a week. I gag a lot but no puking yet.

:grouphug: Miscarriages bite. I had 2 before my dd3 was born. I will certainly be praying that you start puking your guts out soon, and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

:grouphug: I've had two confirmed miscarriages and I know full well the fear of losing another baby. One of my genes is a bit scrambled so I am never at peace until I get the genetic testing back somewhere around week 16.

I'll be praying for a blessed and uneventful pregnancy.

Christine

• 4 weeks later...

My levels have dropped and I went in for an ultrasound yesterday and the doctor said I don't have a viable pregnancy. I was 8 weeks along.

I have had no bleeding so she's giving me 10 days and if I don't start we will have to schedule a D and C.

Just wanted to give everyone an update.

Thank you all for your prayers.

My levels have dropped and I went in for an ultrasound yesterday and the doctor said I don't have a viable pregnancy. I was 8 weeks along.

I have had no bleeding so she's giving me 10 days and if I don't start we will have to schedule a D and C.

I am so sorry.:grouphug:

Have them check one more time before the D&C. It sounds like a blighted ovum. Ask me how I know. :glare:

So, I would wait a little longer just to make sure. I am so sorry. This a miscarriage that just bites. And don't let anyone tell you this isn't a loss.

Feel free to pm me if you have any questions or just need to vent. Trust me, I understand.

Again, so very, very sorry.

:grouphug:

PS - Let your df love on you. Stay in bed if you want and read or veg or whatever, let them love on you.

:grouphug: Oh honey! That just really bites. I am so sorry.