Menu

Song School Latin

naturegirl7

No, you don't need the TM. I'm not sure--I think it may have a few extra reproducible activities, but it's not essential to the program. I bought the game--it's nice, but not really worth what I paid for it. I wish I'd just made my own vocab cards to play games with.

IMO you don't need the TM, the game looked cute but I didn't use it here.

SSL is full of matching, songs, cutting and coloring so for us that was enough activity. I looked at the game and wished my kids would enjoy something like that! LOL My kids prefer to just get their schoolwork done and play other (non-shool related) games once they are done. YMMV!

I did use the free online game at ClassicalAcademicPress.com to test and review and that was more openly received here.

great! thank you so much!

i think i will hold off on the game too for a bit, see if a homemade version works....is it just latin/english vocab match up? Now that I am thinking about it...it would be easy to make. You could play a version of Memory and a version of Go Fish...Fun!

If you have the time I don't think making your own cards should be a problem. I'm pretty busy with my littles and was happy to pay for them.

IMO you don't need the TM, the game looked cute but I didn't use it here.

SSL is full of matching, songs, cutting and coloring so for us that was enough activity. I looked at the game and wished my kids would enjoy something like that! LOL My kids prefer to just get their schoolwork done and play other (non-shool related) games once they are done. YMMV!

I did use the free online game at ClassicalAcademicPress.com to test and review and that was more openly received here.

:iagree: The game is now at Headventureland.com. There are also some videos of a little boy using his Latin vocab (classical pronunciation) that are fun.