Menu

Family is watching the Green Bay/MN game and I could here the boos from here . . .

Yeah, I don't know too many people here who are in the Favre camp, especially after the recent accusations (and partial admission). His poor wife and daughters. Big, fat :glare::glare::glare:. I was stunned at the news; dh, who has seen him out and about over the years, wasn't. even. a. little. bit.

Yeah, I don't know too many people here who are in the Favre camp, especially after the recent accusations (and partial admission). His poor wife and daughters. Big, fat :glare::glare::glare:. I was stunned at the news; dh, who has seen him out and about over the years, wasn't. even. a. little. bit.

Do you know the score? We are only getting tornado coverage right now.

Ok, I got to see the last minute of the game. I was glad to see the commraderie between Brett and the GB players (and some of the fans) but the crowd was merciless. Final score for those not watching 28-24 GB.

What exactly happened with the facemask to GB #52? I only saw the insant reply where he took off his helmet and started chasing someone across the field.

Still have some t-storms but it looks like things will be better from here on out the rest of the night.