Menu

Boneless pork loin help needed

Slice some sweet potatoes and onions and put them in a 9X13 pan with 1/4 water for 20 minutes at 400. Meanwhile mix a cup of chili sauce with some ginger and rub it on the pork loin. Put the pork loin on the veggies and cook at 325 till the internal temperature is high enough (160 for pork I think.) Yummy, spicy and lots of tasty veggies!

Pork loins also do really well in a crock pot for a fix-it and forget-it kind of day.

I rub it w/ olive oil, garlic and rosemary and then roast it. Yum. hth

I do something very similar, but without the oil. I make a sort of paste of garlic, rosemary, and kosher salt, rub it into the meat, and roast at 375 for about 40 minutes a pound.

This is a big favorite at our house.

I cooked mine the other day using apple cider instead if any oil. On top of the stove, I first threw in a little olive oil to brown the onions and then the porkloin with cider. Next I put the roast into a roasting pan with potatoes and carrots. I served it with homemade applesauce. Everybody liked it.

I made this herb-roasted pork a couple of days ago:

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Herb-Roasted-Pork/Detail.aspx

It was delicious.

I changed the recipe a little bit. First, I used all the seasonings for a 2.5 lb. pork loin. Second, I doubled the sauce recipe. When I did that, for the second batch I used 1/4 c. of teriyaki sauce instead of balsamic vinegar because I thought DH would prefer a sweeter sauce. There was nothing wrong with the first batch of sauce -- I used it, and DD and I liked it a lot.

Thanks all, I maybe using some other options here later. We have another loin in the freezer. and swimmer boy loved it so I'm happy he has another option of things to eat.

I ended up using this from all-reciepe

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Applesa...in/Detail.aspx

BUt it still tasted like it didn't have much flavor

so swimmer boy pulled out the hot sauce and bbque sauce and ate it that way. HE LOVED IT.

I'm happy,

I'm so very happy when I can find things he will eat and be happy with. It was low fat too.

and I made oven fries again low/no fat there too.