Menu

X-Post Cell Pillow

I posted on the other thread, but here's a link to the original Art & Biology thread, for those who missed it the first time. And I'll post the link to the "science cookies" blog here, too.

Jackie

I'm glad you reposted that because I had totally forgot about the giant microbes. Have you guys made those yet? I don't know if I'm brave enough to give them a try but they sure are darn cute.

I'm glad you reposted that because I had totally forgot about the giant microbes. Have you guys made those yet? I don't know if I'm brave enough to give them a try but they sure are darn cute.

Not yet — we got sidetracked into insects this summer, but we're about to start a human body unit, so I plan to make the neuron and the brain hat (I'm still trying to figure out how to do that in fleece with embroidered details) when we cover the brain, and do some of the microbes when we do disease and the immune system. (And I just discovered they have a copepod now! :w00t: Perfect stocking stuffer for DS12!)

Jackie

Edited by Corraleno