Menu

mommy super powers

have any of you discovered these? i don't know if it falls within the realm of spidey senses, but my eye starts twitching when one of my children comes in range. also, i can magically move their bowels just by sitting down to eat.

anyone else have any of these super powers?:)

I have "super-finding" ability!

When there is great wailing in Metropolis - "Where's my xxxx? I can't find my xxxxx? Somebody took my xxxx?" - I can find the lost object with amazing speed!

Of course, I do it by looking in the place where xxxx is SUPPOSED to be kept. But I'm not telling!

I have "super-finding" ability!

When there is great wailing in Metropolis - "Where's my xxxx? I can't find my xxxxx? Somebody took my xxxx?" - I can find the lost object with amazing speed!

Of course, I do it by looking in the place where xxxx is SUPPOSED to be kept. But I'm not telling!

That is one I've got too. They are so amazed that I know where everything is!

I assume this must be a super power because I'm the only person in the house capable of such a fantastic feat - I can change the roll of TP. Yep. Pretty amazing. You'd think DH could do it too but appearantly he forgot how when we got married.

have any of you discovered these? i don't know if it falls within the realm of spidey senses, but my eye starts twitching when one of my children comes in range. also, i can magically move their bowels just by sitting down to eat.

anyone else have any of these super powers?:)

I too have discovered that simply uttering the words "Let's start school" or "Take out your (put in any subject) books, creates the need to "go".

I am also discovering that I am the only one that knows how to replace items back in their proper home after I am finished with them.

I am trying to pass this power on to my dc.

My mommy super power is my magnetic field that pulls my children to me. For instance: DS will go to the kitchen looking for a snack. He'll walk all the way to the opposite end of the house (where I am in the bathroom) to ask me if he can have a certain snack. I will walk all the way back to the kitchen with him to discover DH sitting on the couch, not three feet from the pantry!! "Why couldn't you ask daddy", I ask??

"I didn't see him!" DS answers.

Also, this week I am laid up with a sprained knee. Naturally, my three children are all drawn to the ottoman where my leg is elevated. :lol:

My kids are convinced that I can see up stairs, around corners, through walls, and behind me. I do nothing to ruin this conviction. :D

My mommy super power is my magnetic field that pulls my children to me. For instance: DS will go to the kitchen looking for a snack. He'll walk all the way to the opposite end of the house (where I am in the bathroom) to ask me if he can have a certain snack. I will walk all the way back to the kitchen with him to discover DH sitting on the couch, not three feet from the pantry!! "Why couldn't you ask daddy", I ask??

"I didn't see him!" DS answers.

See, now it is DADDY who has the superpower in this case: Invisibility!

:iagree: i wish i had that power, though i think you have to give up your hearing to get that one:001_smile:

I have super hearing. It allows me to hear conversations through walls and at time great distances. I also have mommy GPS. It amazes dd that I know where she is at pretty much any given moment. For example at this moment she has no idea that I can see her and her little friend hiding in the bushes at the neighbors (empty) house.

hmmm...I can magically wake a soundly sleeping infant by getting comfy and dozing off in my bed.

I can summon each one of my children who have urgent needs simply by sitting on the toilet or taking a shower.

Bloody emergencies often occur the moment I have an important phone call to make....

hmmm...I can magically wake a soundly sleeping infant by getting comfy and dozing off in my bed.

I can summon each one of my children who have urgent needs simply by sitting on the toilet or taking a shower.

Bloody emergencies often occur the moment I have an important phone call to make....

:lol: i have all of these too!