Menu

**Anyone use Olive oil as a moisturizer!!! :o)

Yes! It works like a charm on dry winter skin! I do not use it on my face, but have used it on my neck, arms and legs.

FWIW, I like coconut oil better than olive for face and neck, and summertime legs. I like the olive best for winter hands, legs and feet. Just a personal preference, I guess.

Yes! It works like a charm on dry winter skin! I do not use it on my face, but have used it on my neck, arms and legs.

FWIW, I like coconut oil better than olive for face and neck, and summertime legs. I like the olive best for winter hands, legs and feet. Just a personal preference, I guess.

yes, i prefer virgin coconut oil on my face too, but i love olive oil for the rest of me!!:D

Not olive oil but I also use virgin coconut oil on my face, hands, feet, on all cuts, scrapes, wounds. I also use magnesium oil on my feet and legs at night and I get so relaxed I can't stay awake!

Where did you get the mag oil? Do you have to use it in a measureable quantity?

It's been used in Japan for thousands of years. It's apparently the "secret" to their beautiful skin. I've used it, but I smell like a caprese salad. :lol: I'm allergic to coconut, so I can't use that, but I've heard almond oil is really good too. For my body I'm currently using a Nivea product with avocado oil in it and it's wonderful.