Menu

Cancer Survivor - what to get for first year?

Hmmm ... this is my sister. I need something really unique or cool. I prefer something that can be made. Her surgery was last year before Christmas and this will make Christmas special for the family this year. We are very close.

I am frozen on what to do.

I made a t-shirt with custom grahics, LOL, when she wanted one. Her daughter asked me to make a ribbon pillow for her, and I did that for her birthday. However, I need to top this because she will be a one-year survivor.

Any ideas? I do mean any ideas. Find anything on the net that could spawn a project?

You could put together something with kids' artwork and messages and pictures on snapfish or something like that.

You can put together pictures into powerpoint and export a jpeg that you can use as a picture.

Maybe a throw blanket or a photo canvas from snapfish or another company like Kodak Gallery that does the same types of things?

A quilt would be cool, too, you could get family and friends to make squares.

Edit: I like the photo collages at Kodak Gallery, you could also make one from artwork or a combination of art/photos.

I love these ideas. I am surfing now for a ribbon bracelet to have engraved! A quilt is being worked in my mind and I am having dd start gathering bible versus, memories, reasons my sister is so awesome ... lol for a blessing jar. Thank you, and thank you, and thank you again!

I love these ideas. I am surfing now for a ribbon bracelet to have engraved! A quilt is being worked in my mind and I am having dd start gathering bible versus, memories, reasons my sister is so awesome ... lol for a blessing jar. Thank you, and thank you, and thank you again!

BLess your heart! (And I really mean that!) You are so sweet, and your sister is so lucky to have you in her life!

Have fun w/everything!