Menu

Quick-need recipe for chicken thighs

Ack-we just got back from a long trip so i haven't done a big shop yet--we have chicken thighs, my boys dont' like tomato based sauces...they like crispy..could I make Cornflake Chicken with Special K :lol:?? I do have breadcrumbs but they had crispy chicken fingers last night....I could do no crisp crust, just bake them in olive oil, some herbs...ack..

I'm not good at doing this no-recipe, no-food-in-the-house-cooking thing. We have white beans, carrots....mustard....help!

ETA: we also have cream of mushroom soup, the condensed kind.....

Edited by Halcyon

I cook chicken thighs in the oven with lots of unpeeled garlic.

I shred them, squeeze out the garlic and make enchiladas with them.

oh good! we have no enchilada shells, but i do have enchilada sauce and brown rice...i could do a no-shell enchilada! 350 for 30 minutes?

oh good! we have no enchilada shells, but i do have enchilada sauce and brown rice...i could do a no-shell enchilada! 350 for 30 minutes?

I cook mine at 450 for 20 minutes, but I use the bone-in thighs. I put salt and pepper on them before cooking. Do you have lettuce? You do Mexi-style lettuce wraps! :)