Menu

Need ideas for 30-minute aerobic DVDs

I exercise five days a week. Three days I do Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones in its entirety. I love it. Two days I do half - meaning each circuit just one time through - Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I do not really care for aerobic exercise in general, but I know I *need* to do it. Because of our schedule, I only have time on these two days for 30 minutes of exercise. The other three (NMTZ days) I get in 50 minutes. I really do not care for Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, so I am looking for something else that is aerobic that is ONLY 30 minutes long. Any 30-minute DVD aerobic exercise suggestions?

I exercise five days a week. Three days I do Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones in its entirety. I love it. Two days I do half - meaning each circuit just one time through - Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I do not really care for aerobic exercise in general, but I know I *need* to do it. Because of our schedule, I only have time on these two days for 30 minutes of exercise. The other three (NMTZ days) I get in 50 minutes. I really do not care for Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, so I am looking for something else that is aerobic that is ONLY 30 minutes long. Any 30-minute DVD aerobic exercise suggestions?

Leslie Sansone has some 30 minute DVDs.

Have you tried any of the Biggest Loser Workout videos? I have a couple of them (I don't have them handy but the bulk of it is led by the guy from the show) and they are broken up into sections that you can pick and choose to combine together so you can have anywhere from a 20 minute workout all the way up to a 50 minute work out. I love having the ability to switch up the work out and also work it around what I have for time. They use light weights. I'm huffing and puffing by the end.