Menu

Whose board name makes you sing a song?

I sometimes have odd responses to all kinds of names I see here, which I then immediately forget, until I see them again.

The only one I remember right now is one I saw a little bit ago "True Blue" which of course made me sing the Madonna song...the whole 6 words of it that I can remember.

Now as I sit here deciding what to type next...the whole **** song is flooding back to me.....good or bad?? You decide :)

well, Doran doesn't make me SING, but I immediately double it for Doran Doran, lol.

hey Mindy-- do you mean the di-di-di song that they sing in Prince of Egypt??

I tend to sing "nancypants" like the lollipop, lollipop, oh lolly....lolly lolly LOLLIPOP! song ;-)

Mamabegood-- Johnny B Good :P

unsinkable --Faith Hill "This Kiss" !!

crunchymountainmama = shades of Bob Denver ::shiver::

Michelle My Bell - argh! after spending MONTHS in marching band doing a Beatles theme w/ this song, I can't listen to any of them for very long, but it always starts up anyway whether i want it to or not.

daisychics always gets me thinking about Daisy Duke, and it's just a minute or two before "just some good ol boys...." kicks in. no, for some reason Daisy Chicks songs don't ever make it....?

HomeOnTheRanch = Home on the Range!

Grace is Sufficient = Jehovah Jireh, My Provider, His Grace is sufficient for me, for Me, for me.....

and jailwarden!! = Jail House Rock.....

Her name always reminds me of the show my dd just loved...The Big Comfy Couch! (Snickelfritz was the name of the cat on the show.)

"Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready to clown around with Loonette and Molly, a clown and her dolly, on the Big Comfy Couch..."

(I liked the show, too...Granny Garbanzo was my favorite character!)

None I can think of, but your post title now has me singing an old (and I do mean OLD!) favorite from my pre-school Sesame Street days:

Sing

Sing a song

Sing out loud

Sing out strong

Sing of good things, not bad

Sing of happy, not sad

Sing

Sing a song

Make it simple

To last your whole life long

Don't worry that it's not good enough

For anyone else to hear

Sing

Sing a song

La la la la la la la la la la la

La la la la la la la

La la la la la la la la la la la

La la la la la la la

Sing

Sing a song

Sing out loud

Sing out strong

Sing of good things, not bad

Sing of happy, not sad

Sing

Sing a song

Make it simple

To last your whole life long

Don't worry that it's not good enough

For anyone else to hear

Sing

Sing a song

Guest Virginia Dawn

I know this is odd but I hear a song when I see my own user name. Linksalot once linked me to Helen Reddy and "Delta Dawn."

Virginia Dawn is not my real name. And for the record, I love listening to John Denver's music. So there.

I know this is odd but I hear a song when I see my own user name. Linksalot once linked me to Helen Reddy and "Delta Dawn."

Virginia Dawn is not my real name. And for the record, I love listening to John Denver's music. So there.

I have thought Delta Dawn when I see your name too! I forgot that one.