Menu

Hooked on Spanish???????????

Has anyone here ever used Hooked on Spanish? If so did it work and was it worth the money? I was at biglots and I found the hooked on spanish with 3 levels in it for only 20 dollars. It has 3 discs, 3 workbooks and a bunch of other stuff. My daughter has been wanting to learn spanish but I dont want to spend the money on this if it does not work. Any suggestions or opinions? Thanks in advance.

Has anyone here ever used Hooked on Spanish? If so did it work and was it worth the money? I was at biglots and I found the hooked on spanish with 3 levels in it for only 20 dollars. It has 3 discs, 3 workbooks and a bunch of other stuff. My daughter has been wanting to learn spanish but I dont want to spend the money on this if it does not work. Any suggestions or opinions? Thanks in advance.

We have the Hooked on French, but I think they are similar.

It is NOT an exhaustive language curriculum. It is a gentle intro to the language and vocabulary, and has some fun games. If you are looking for something to start with it's not bad.