Menu

I love running in the fall! Ahhhhhhh...

I am starting to walk again -- trying to see if my foot gets better. My MRI and X-ray shows nothing wrong. We'll see how it goes.

I agree, fall is my favorite time for outdoor walking. I wish I could run. I wish I could speed walk for more than 20 minutes. ugh

I don't like the drizzle, though. I love clear, blue skies with a breeze. Oh, and there's no humidity! Love it.

yes, i absolutely love it! running in the heat is awful (i'm in SC, so it's so humid too!). i have a half coming up in atlanta on thanksgiving day, and i'm so excited! i've got another one in march there too! we did the 10k on the 4th of july and i about died, lol. cooler weather is definitely my favorite!!!!!:D

Don't you LOVE it!!!!???? The Detroit Marathon was today and the weather was absolutely PERFECT!!!! I finished the half and set a new PR - 15 minutes faster than my first half. The weather had a lot to do with it!!!

The weather has been perfect these last couple of weeks hasn't it? (I'm a bit north of you.).

I'm beginning to think I need to run again. I had such trouble with knees and shins though, I better get me to a running store first.

The weather has been perfect these last couple of weeks hasn't it? (I'm a bit north of you.).

I'm beginning to think I need to run again. I had such trouble with knees and shins though, I better get me to a running store first.

Definitely get to a running store and get fit for good shoes. That made all the difference when I started running.