Menu

Chelle in MO.....

I've never seen your signature before! It's AWESOME!!! :smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

When I first read it I was thinking, Wow! She has a much older child. Wow! Look at the age differences! Then I saw....:lol::lol::lol:

Sometimes I feel dh is like another child, but I'm CERTAIN I act like a child more than he does. :blush: I always ask him, "Do you think I'll *ever* grow up?" His response always is, "I hope not!"

:D

If I had the slightest idea of where to find the fainting guy, this would be the time to use him! I just fainted (mentally only, fortunately) when I saw a subject line about ME! Me. Really? From YOU? I have arrived. I am no longer invisible.

Enough about me. Thanks for the compliment! That was so sweet!

:001_smile:

Edited by Chelle in MO

If I had the slightest idea of where to find the fainting guy, this would be the time to use him! I just fainted (mentally only, fortunately) when I saw a subject line about ME! Me. Really? From YOU? I have arrived. I am no longer invisible.

Enough about me. Thanks for the compliment! That was so sweet!

:001_smile:

You have YOU in all caps, meaning ME. So, you were impressed that I was writing about YOU? ME? Why ME? What's impressive about ME? I guess I have arrived and am no longer invisible because I am something in YOUR eyes.!

Who's on first? :lol:

You're funny! And sweet!:001_smile:

ETA: the fainting guy can be found by clicking on more at the bottom of the smilies you see when you're posting. Then down some on the right hand side. I use it often.

Yes, I was impressed because you are SOMEBODY on the boards! You're so visible, you know? And you talked to me! And it really just boils down to a 7th grade "who likes me?" contest, IMO. But, of course, I'm really just joking!

I think Who is on second.

Thanks for the tip about the "more" button. You'd think I'd have figured that out by now!

Btw, I'm still laughing imagining you reading my signature line and figuring it out! :lol: