Menu

Does anyone have a Key to Algebra (Key Curriculum) on hand?

If you do have one on hand, the Key to Algebra workbook that is, would it be possible to read through the table of contents and tell me what the first several chapters are, and the last several chapters?

Does it cover quadratics? Slope-intercept? Or does it stop at the really easy stuff, like 8x+4 = -4? Does it cover pretty much all of Algebra 1?

Thanks!

Book1: Operations on Intergers

Book 2: Variables, Terms, and Expressions

Book 3: Equations

Book 4: Polynomials

Book 5: RAtional Numbers

Book 6: Multiplying and Dividing rational expressions

Book 7: Adding and subtracting rational expressions

Book 8: graphs

Book 9: Systems of Equations

Book 10: Square Roots and Quadratic Equations

I don't have all the books but any one of these has the list.

Guest kraakrs

Contents for all 10 Key To Algebra books previewable here (ChristianBook.com)

I'm not able to answer if it's a complete Algebra I program...my DS is self-teaching himself through this and he's a younger learner. I plan to introduce other texts in the future for Algebra I too.

Hope you find what you need. All the best!

If you do have one on hand, the Key to Algebra workbook that is, would it be possible to read through the table of contents and tell me what the first several chapters are, and the last several chapters?

Does it cover quadratics? Slope-intercept? Or does it stop at the really easy stuff, like 8x+4 = -4? Does it cover pretty much all of Algebra 1?

Thanks!

It pretty much covers all the bases. That said, it does not get into really difficult problems. I've been using it as the spine of my algebra program and then I supplement with a college level remedial algebra course....called Elementary Algebra by Allen Angel. It's been the perfect solution for my student. Both programs are written in understandable language and work problems step by step showing all the work. Where Key To Algebra stops, Elementary Algebra picks up and deepens the understanding and covers more difficult problems.