Menu

I have some girls Size 8 Pants to give away.

If you are interested, you'd only need to pay exact parcel post shipping charges. These come from a pet-free, smoke-free home. PM me if interested. I have:

A pair of Size 8 Reg. Mudd brand, light tan jeans.

A pair of Size 8 Old Navy brand Low-Rise, Boot Cut blue jeans, small rip in one knee.

A pair of Size 8 blue jeans that say "Place" for the brand (not sure if this means Children's Place or something different?) They are blue jeans with sparkles. Stretch/Flare, adjustable waistband. Some fraying down at the bottoms of the legs.

A pair of Limited 2 brand size 8 reg brown corderoy pants with pockets on the legs, and gathered bottoms that tie.

A pair of Children's Place brand pink corderoy pants size 8 "stretch"

A pair of Faded Glory brand green khaki pants with a butterfly embroidered on one back pocket, size 8.

A pair of turquoise (?) blue pants- not sure how to describe them, maybe like track pants? They've got like a shell and then a warmer lining. They are size 8/10 and they're Skechers brand. They've got a dark blue stripe going down the side of each leg outlined in white, and an elastic waistband that ties. Some pink stars on one pocket. The bottoms of the legs gather and tie.

And a pair of One Tuff Babe brand size 8 faded blue jeans that seem to have some stretch to them.

8 pairs total. Let me know if you want them. :)