Menu

New Hair Cut

Thanks!

I got the cut at Supercuts (there's an awesome gal there that always gives me the cut I ask for) and I bought the Enjoy Pomade to use for styling it. I blow dry it, blowing the hair UP, then put the Pomade in it and scrunch it and push it up. Then I use plain old AquaNet hairspray, LOL.

The lady that cut my hair said, "This is SO not a "mom" haircut!".

I was wearing my Ozzy t-shirt, and my punk shoes (brown with pink skulls and crossbones).

I said, "I SO look like a homeschooling mom. Don't I?"

She said, "Totally."

:lol:

I really, really LOVE this cut. I've been thinking of going with something with a little more attitude as I've been feeling just the eensiest bit rebellious lately. We've hit on a structured unschooling approach that is helping us finish out the year . . . I recently went back to wearing earrings in *all* of the holes in my ears . . .

Lawsie mercy -- unschooling and multiple piercings . . . what's getting in to me?

Spring is here . . . change is in the air . . . guess I'm just feeling like challenging some boundaries and breaking out of my rut a little bit.

Yes, I enjoyed looking at the pics on your blog. Although I must say, I was shocked to find that you look nothing like Jack Sparrow. :eek:

Besides your hair cut, though, you have extraordinarily beautiful skin!

:lol: It IS shocking to see that I don't resemble him, isn't it? I "may" go all out with a Jack costume for Halloween this year though. IF I can swing it. That would be GREAT fun.

And thanks for the compliment (though I disagree :D )

That is the best short cut I've ever seen. Ever. Seriously! I don't go for short for myself because when I've done it in the past it's made me look like a balloon head -- 'cause I have a long neck and short hair just accentuates that apple-on-a-stick look. But, I'm getting too personal about me... this hair is about YOU.

And YOU LOOK FABULOUS DAHLING! :D

LOL, that's how I say it too, only I never really have a reason to say it KWIM?

Not out loud anyway. What's funny is when I read your reply, I was saying (in my head) "I SHay Sheek". :D

It's been a looooong day.

Ooooh, s@xy? You think so? LOL- I SO don't see myself that way. I'm just plain old me. But today I added one hooped earring. :lol:

I normally require quite a bit too, and could easily steal extra sleep time if the kids would let me, LOL. I was up till 4:30 last night though, helping DH with his car repairs. Then I was up before 9, and...blah blah blah. :D

I'm a bit "off" today, though calmly so as opposed to raging hormonal lunatic "off".

Guest iwannarock
Oh, ha-ha! :glare: You wouldn't laugh if you had this hacking awful cough I've got. :ack2:

Sorry Audrey, didn't mean to cause you to hack any more than "usual". ;)

Have you tried drinking a pint of rum before bed? That may just knock "the crud" right out of you, and give you a good night's rest to boot. :001_smile: