Menu

I lost my CD for SSL!

Staceyshoe

I have been searching for this CD for weeks now. I strongly suspect that it got buried in a stack of papers that went in the trash when I was de-cluttering. I ordered it new from Amazon. Is there anything I can do other than buy the book and CD again? I can't buy the CD by itself, can I?

I have been searching for this CD for weeks now. I strongly suspect that it got buried in a stack of papers that went in the trash when I was de-cluttering. I ordered it new from Amazon. Is there anything I can do other than buy the book and CD again? I can't buy the CD by itself, can I?

I would email Classical Academic Press. They have always been so helpful and kind when I've contacted them.

That's great to know. Thanks for the update. We just started SSL and ds6 loves it. I'm glad the company has good customer service.

They do have wonderful customer service!

My TM arrived wet. The PO said that many packages showed up wet that morning because of the bad weather and there was nothing that they could do because I didn't have insurance on the package. I called SSL and left a message and they returned my call the next day and offered to send me a new TM. It arrived within a few days.