Menu

I will be in an empty house tomorrow!!! What to do?

Dh is taking the girls to the zoo. Without me. I. Cannot. Believe. It. What should I do? Should I do school stuff? Should I sleep. Should I sit back with large Bilzzard and watch TV? decisions :D

Oh yeah, he's taking a 6 yr old and a 3 yr old WITHOUT a stroller. Yup, I laughed out loud when he told me. I suggested short sleeves with a jacket. He didn't want that because he doens't want to have to carry anything. :smilielol5:

Dh is taking the girls to the zoo. Without me. I. Cannot. Believe. It. What should I do? Should I do school stuff? Should I sleep. Should I sit back with large Bilzzard and watch TV? decisions :D

Oh yeah, he's taking a 6 yr old and a 3 yr old WITHOUT a stroller. Yup, I laughed out loud when he told me. I suggested short sleeves with a jacket. He didn't want that because he doens't want to have to carry anything. :smilielol5:

1) Sleep

2) Blizzard and a movie

3) Nap

NO school stuff. If you can squeeze in a bubble bath, go for it! ENJOY your time alone.

Spend a little time *tonight* doing the work you will be tempted to do when you're alone.

I always make sure the laundry is caught up, the kitchen is clean, and that my work is done.

That way I don't feel as if I 'should' be doing anything other than those things I really want to do.

Read. Sit. Listen to the silence. Ahhh.

Enjoy your day, Cin!

I vote: do whatever you want to the most.

My husband took the 3 boys camping today, so I've been alone since just after lunch time.

I:

1. went to Target to get some California Baby Sunscreen and bought some Burt Bees soap, shampoo and conditioner too

2. made dinner: salad with spritz of italian dressing, almonds and pecans * homemade bread with Smart Balance * orange slices * plain yogurt with a touch of maple syrup

3. rode my recumbent bike for 1 hour (finished a lame movie and started a cute one)

4. wandered around the board

5. did my free weights arm routine

6. made and ate a peanut butter, banana, oatmeal smoothie

7. rode my bike for another hour (finished cute movie)

8. washed my face with my new Burt Bees peppermint soap and took a quick bath with my new soap

9. now I'm sitting here feeling tired. :sleep: [and still overweight]