Menu

Does WWE and FFL have placement tests?

NCJessieRN

I'm a really pathetic newbie that wants to learn more... can't figure out all the abbreviations...like ffl? We just started using WWE for 3 of my kids and I just made a guess which level they'd be at... it's pretty much grade level for that, although, b/c one of my dd struggles, I ordered one down and it's perfect for her. hth!:001_huh:

The chart at PHP shows that FLL overlaps and each level is suitable for a variety of grade levels.

http://www.welltrainedmind.com/store/curriculum-guides/curriculum-map.html

If my child had not had any previous grammar instruction, then I would start with their grade level if they were in 1st-3rd, otherwise I would start at level 3, whether they were in 4th or 5th.

There is a placement guide for WWE in the Complete Writer text.

I'm a really pathetic newbie that wants to learn more... can't figure out all the abbreviations...like ffl? We just started using WWE for 3 of my kids and I just made a guess which level they'd be at... it's pretty much grade level for that, although, b/c one of my dd struggles, I ordered one down and it's perfect for her. hth!:001_huh:

It would have been easier if i wrote the correct abbreviation! Lol! I'm still figuring out abbreviations! What is hth?

Thanks for everyone's reply!