Menu

Another dessert poll (come in if you have a bit of extra time to help me).

I am trying to lose weight. I have to run 2.75 miles in the morning. The only treats in this beach house are gingerbread cookies from a bag.

You are a cruel, horrible person.

How fast can you get here (gulf coast of FL)? How many cakes could you pack in a carry-on? ;)

:lol: :iagree:

How about overnight shipping in dry ice?

Well I read the first one and said, yep that one. :tongue_smilie: Read the second and thought the same, ditto with the third. But I kept reading anyway and now I'm really confused! :lol:

If I had to choose only 3, they would probably be

• Tiramisu Cake: layers of espresso-soaked cake, filled with slightly tangy cream cheese kahlua filling, and iced with sweetened whipped cream. Edged with chocolate curls.

• Raspberry Dreams: layers of delicate white cake, three layers of raspberry filling, iced with white chocolate buttercream and garnished with white chocolate curls.

• Almond Joy: chocolate cake layers filled with coconut cream filling, glazed with milk chocolate ganache and sprinkled with toasted almonds.

• Amaretto: lightly almond flavored cake infused with amaretto, filled and iced with almond buttercream, garnished with toasted sliced almonds.

• Frangelico: mildly flavored hazelnut cake soaked with hazelnut liqueur, filled with hazelnut chocolate, and iced with chocolate frangelico buttercream.

• Cappuccino Truffle Torte: chocolate cake infused with Kahlua and coffee, truffle filling, robed with chocolate ganache.

Oh wait, that was 6. I can't choose. I would probably pay about $30 for one of these. Although at this very moment, if one was delivered to my door I would probably pay $50 because you have me really hungry for a good cake, especially after we watched Cake Boss on Netflix last night. Sigh.